Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Rosemount Sydney Fashion Festival


1.some of my blurry as photos from the show..its hard to take photos on the iphone when people are walking. those male models were so dreamboat.





2.i couldnt get this song out of my head after hearing it at the launch.
"why dont you want me like the other boys do..they stare at me while I stare at you..."
today i was fortunate enough to attend the Rosemount Sydney Fashion Festival Myer Spring Summer Fashion Launch thanks to my lovely friend Amy who had VIP tickets. I usually only go to Myer to buy perfume and presents for family members, however I was very impressed with their spring/summer range. Nauticals, nudes, pastels and feminine floral prints were the recurring themes of all designers with the highlights for me definetely being Yeojin Bae, Ellery and Wayne Cooper.

We were actually fortunate enough to rub shoulders with the likes of Wayne Cooper and ANTM's Henry Roth whilst drinking complimentary champagne and my new favourite alcoholic beverage Rosemount Rose between nibbles of h'ordeouves.

I was also pretty impressed with Jen hawkins I still believe shes overrated but I now think she has a bit more than the average girl but i was slightly dissapointed with the 'next big thing' Samantha Harris whom I adore who seems to need to practice her catwalk..not that Im any expert.

Overall it was an excellent day with the Myer Goodie Bag at the end confirming all this. I caught the train home tipsy on rose sipping on the perrier I had pulled out of my 'showbag' wishing I could do it all again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow.