Sunday, April 28, 2013

Aristotle my bearded dragon

Let me tell you a story,

One day I went walking at night, just because I'd decided it's time to get fit. I need to start working out, but because without my glasses im basically legally blind I couldn't really see properly. Anyways I was walking through the park and lo and behold in the corner of my eye what do I happen to come across? A bearded dragon. Or so it seemed, but as I got closer, literally about to burst with excitement because i wanted to take him home, I realised that it was in fact a bush, and that only to my non spectacled eye it could appear to be a bearded dragon.

Anyways, once I got home I made a vow to myself, by the end of this year I would have a bearded dragon named Aristotle who would be my ultimate confidante. He'd be really cute, and be able to do mad tricks and shit.And he'd be a wise philosopher, mainly because he has a beard, because he's a bearded dragon duh.


*whispers: look at him sleeping so adorable, id watch him sleep all the time because im a creep like that

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow.