Monday, April 22, 2013

Zombie Apocalypse dreams

So im not going to lie, im uber superstitious and I dont even know if this comes down to superstition but i was so sure the world was going to end last year as stupid as that may sound. And im still a bit perturbed but somewhat relieved that it didnt happen. However, having said that Im almost 100 per cent certain that a Zombie Apocalypse is nigh. I dont know when it will come, I wish I could tell you that for your own safety and whatnot but I know its coming. I could whip out a billion conspiracy theories but for what? Id rather just warn you in case you know, you werent aware. I will also warn you that my inherent fear of a zombie apocalypse could come from my love of 'The walking Dead"...im pretty sure the zombies are coming though...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow.