Wednesday, April 10, 2013

musings of a girl with alot of time on her hands


So ive been lax, and for that i deeply apologise. I feel like a horrible person for neglecting this for so long. If there was some kind of association that could be called to reprimand me for neglecting a blog, please feel free to contact them and tell them to slap me on the wrist. SO IMMA UPDATE YOU ON WHATS BEEN GOING ON! ! !

Replace the name Brittany with TONYE


1) ADVENTURE TIME
This has been a long running obsession of mine. Some people say I find the show so relatable because Im super immature, others say it because Im too much of a tripper, but I personally think I love this show because its amazingly odd, and full of weird sexual innuendo but just fuck, its a good show. 
 Lumpy space Princess is my all time favourite character. I feel like if I was in Adventuretime we'd be best friends, Id be all "Oh my Glob" and she'd be all "No way" and we'd have lumpin loads of fun


2) KARAOKE
Who the fuck doesnt like karaoke? Its great feel like super popstar dance dance forever. Its great, some people dont understand the depth to karaoke. You can fufill life long dreams of stardom by singing into a microphone and singing words on a screen, I imagine people screaming my name at my show as I pump out Aretha Franklin. 

The most gratifying of all karaoke games is singstar because it actually rates your singing and gives you points and shit. AND if you have Playstation 3, you can buy songs online there are a plethora of songs in every genre possible. I know, I know way too much about this stuff . Here is a website that you can use, this is for the humble karaoke singer who wants to be a rockstar in the confines of their own home .My name is Tonye, and Im a karaoke addict. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow.