Sunday, April 28, 2013

When Brave Bird Saved- Laura Marling

I know Ive been a little post crazy today, which actually means not post crazy at all because this is only my second post in one day but considering how lazy I usually am I think Im doing well.
Im giving you this because I know you're probably a little vexed considering Ive been away for saaaah long so here. Im the gift that keeps on giving, and oh so modest.


This is a little film made by Laura Marling in the wake of her new album being released on the 27th May 2013. The film is inspired by and soundtracked by the album name 'Once I was an eagle'

I actually have a crippling fear of birds, so I myself cant ever picture brave bird saving anything, well i cant really imagine anything with wings saving anything because they scare me, except maybe owls because they are carnivorous but super kawaii but Laura Marling can make me a believer, ahh everything about this.

It's so pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow.